These are soo delish and really easy to make. You can add or subtract ingredients easily without messing up the recipe. If you use the following ingredients, it will be a little spicy.
Recipe: Black Bean & Toasted Corn Tacos
- 1 cup of black beans (drained/rinsed)
- ½ cup of chunky salsa
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 cup frozen corn (thawed)
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 6-inch corn tortillas
- ¼ cup cilantro
- 2 green onions
- Sour cream to taste
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Put beans, salsa, garlic, and 1 teaspoon of cumin into a saucepan and simmer.
- Reduce heat to low and cook 5-6 minutes.
- Remove from heat and mash beans with a fork to make for a creamier filling.
- Get a skillet out, and put cooking spray on it. Heat to medium-high.
- If your corn is wet, wrap up in a paper towel to soak up any water. Then, put corn (in a single layer) onto the skillet.
- Put the other teaspoon of cumin, pepper, and cayenne pepper over corn and cook for 5 minutes until golden, stirring frequently.
- Back tortillas on a baking sheet for a few minutes until they are crisp.
- Load each tortilla with beans, corn, cilantro, green onions, and sour cream.